Insurance Carrier/Third Party Administrator (TPA) Benefits
- Aggressive case management, typically resulting in a 3:1 return on investment (i.e., indemnity savings, elimination of unnecessary medical care, enhanced communication, etc.)
- Provider discounts and other negotiated savings (typically 13% - 15% below W/C Fee Schedule)
- Aggressive Return-to-work program results in significant indemnity savings (historically 66% faster than the National Standard lost-time case without Case Management intervention)
- Health professionals are available to assist in making the compensability decisions
- Ability to choose initial care site and direct patient care
- Health professionals use expertise and National Practice Standards to coordinate medical care, enhance communication and simplify the treatment process
- Reduced need for attorney involvement
Customized Reporting Capabilities
- Provider Savings Reports
- Case Management Savings Reports
- Injury Reporting and More
Provider Directory Link
Not a Contracted Insurance Carrier/TPA?
Click here for details.